Followers

Friday, March 30, 2012

Green With Envy!

This post was originally supposed to be for St. Patrick's Day, since this is what I wore to work on March 17th. I'm a total lame-o and forgot to post, naturally. Such is my life LOL.

Since it's been two weeks, I totally forgot what products I used - I just remember that I used NYX Eyeshadow Base in White and my 88 palette. The lighting was totally not working with me that day, nor was my camera. A lot of the pictures were blown out, so I had to heavily alter the saturation, levels, contrast, etc., in Gimp. I'm sorry if this throws off the look of the photos, but I promise you I did nothing to alter the makeup itself.

I also may or may have not edited out some wrinkles. *blush* The joys of being 30. ;)


I hate my face in this picture, but it's one of the few I took with my eyes open that looked somewhat decent. Sun in the eyes does not make for good photographs!


You know I had to post a look with the glasses on!

So how was everyone's St. Patrick's Day? (For those that celebrated...) I had to work that day, which happened to be a Saturday. It was a little slow in the salon, but the people that DID come in were hilarious. Some were already drunk (at 11 in the morning) and most were getting ready to go GET drunk.

I come across all different walks of life in my industry and I love it!

Do you have a St. Patrick's Day inspired look that you posted on your blog? Share the link in the comments and I'll edit my post to include yours!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the colors :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! You've definitely inspired me - you do a lot of looks with green and I wanted to try something bright and fun but not TOO smokey :)

      Delete