Followers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Brains...

Those of you who know me know how much I despise doing anything even remotely like a manicure or pedicure. Nails just skeeve me out. Period.

So when I saw this zombie manicure floating around Pinterest, FaceBook, Livejournal, etc., I knew I HAD to try it. Nail phobia be damned!

Sorry, no tutorials as there are plenty out there. Just enjoy the fruits of my labor. :)

For reference, I'm a righty. It's REALLY hard to paint your right hand when that's your dominant hand LOL.

Right hand:



Left hand:



Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! :)

    Found you over at the Makeup Geek forum. Thought I'd say hello!

    http://honestlydarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! Yay! I'll be posting a LOT more so keep your eyes peeled ;)

    ReplyDelete