Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Botox

I'm seriously considering botox.

I don't necessarily have a problem with aging... I'm thrilled that I'm in my 30's now and I always "show off" my age whenever possible (and NO it's not for people to tell me how young I look for my age), but I don't want to accept these wrinkles.

I have little laugh lines and creases, which are totally fine... but the MAJOR things I have going on that are slowly drifting south are bugging me. The hooded eyes kill me. I will literally spend a good five minutes in front of the mirror (while in the salon no less) lifting up my forehead to give the eyelid "hoods" I have a little OOMPH. I happened to mention this in front of a client a few weeks back and he said I could get some botox injections and that would help.

I have done ZERO research, but will most likely start soon. Not that I'd do it for real... the wife wouldn't let me, plus I can think of a million better things to spend money on... like makeup! A girl can dream though, right? ;)

2 comments:

  1. It's very important to do a research before having a cosmetic treatment, even if we're talking about botox, Juvederm or Fraxel etc.

    Knowing some details about a treatment can help you choose the right clinic and also know what expectations to have.

    In my case the research was decisive in choosing my botox Toronto clinic. I wanted to have the best doctor taking care of me, because even if the procedure seems to be very easy, thee are some side effects that can appear if your doctor is not careful in calculating the right amount of substance and also the right spots where to insert the needle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for the advice! I have a ton of research to do (and a wife that needs convincing - she is so very much against this procedure).

    ReplyDelete