Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Starting a new project

Happy New Year beauties!!!

I've always made resolutions that fell apart. I'm finally learning from past mistakes and not making a resolution that involves weight loss or anything even closely resembling it (although I did restart my Spark People account, but that's neither here nor there).

My one MAIN resolution this year is to finally follow through on something I've always wanted to do: a 365 Project! That's one photograph for every day of this year! See, a few years ago I received a beautiful Canon DSLR for my birthday. My partner was upset that I didn't really use it during 2011 and presented me with a challenge... I accepted, of course. :)

So here's the start to my 365 project... there will be one bonus photograph since it's a leap year. Enjoy!

Photobucket

(click to make it biggger)

No comments:

Post a Comment