Followers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Hot Pink and Black

I've had this little tub of a hot pink cream shadow for the longest time. I know, I know, I should probably get rid of it, but I rarely use it. I was cleaning out the makeup stash the other day and came across it again. I put it to the side where I would see it and decided to use it in a future look.

Fast forward to yesterday, when I was feeling creative and ambitious. I pulled out this cream makeup and mixed it with Nyx red-pink shadow and an Inglot black shadow with red sparkles. I still have not conquered the cut crease look, so I wouldn't even call this one of those. I just really love pink and black together and wanted to do an extremely edgy smokey eye with the two. So here you have it! Let me know what you think!













3 comments:

  1. I really like this! That pink is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It stains like crazy though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, it's so sexy and awesome:)
    It's amazing, that's all I can say:)<3

    ReplyDelete